I started sharing posts about projects, so why not share what I use. There are quite a lot examples out there.
I’ll try to keep it up to date but I haven’t added all items from my company machine yet. So more updates coming in the near future… 🎆
- Visual Studio Code Just to see what te fuzz is all about. Can’t get used to the quirky navigation panel though.
🔌 Main plugins
- file-icons Basic file icon set that works well with my dark theme’s
- atom-beautify Sometimes you just need something to clean up your mess. 😇
- color-picker just because I don’t use designs on some of my personal projects it comes in handy.
- Theme DuoTone dark amethyst Because I’m a sucker for dark mode and dark themes.
- Font Fira Code. I only started using this font recently. Not sure if it’s a keeper. The operators look really nice it’s a bit hard in day-to-day use. Maybe I have to get used to it though.
- iTerm 2 because configuration & personalisation is key.
- oh my zsh because more (easy) personalisation
- Meslo powerline font
- Agnoster zsh theme
I also use a custom zsh config, I’ll dedicate a post to that later 🙃
🖥 Desktop Apps
- Alfred 4 the ultimate spotligt alternative
- Dato For quick access to my calendar.
- Firefox Developer Edition
- Coda 2 For the times I still need an (s)ftp tool
- 1 Password (for now) Used it for many years, bought multiple versions. Only thing is they don’t offer licenses anymore, only subscriptions. So I might consider going for a new password manager.
- CleanMyMac X Just an easy way to keep it all cluter free
- MacOS Catalina software
- MacBook Air 13” 2013
- Magic Keyboard 1
- Magic Mouse (black)
- Magic Mouse
- MacBook Pro 16” 2020
- Magic Keyboard 2
- Magic Mouse
- 27” Thunderbold Display
- iPhone 12
- Apple Watch 4
- iPad 8
- iPhone 7 (test phone)
- iPad (The New, gen 3) (semi slow device, test tablet)
- Samsung J6 (slow device, test phone)